Salted Nutella Tarts



I found this recipe on another food blog http://spoonforkbacon.com/2012/01/salted-nutella-tarts/ . Please don't look at this link as the photographs are far superior to the ones on here. Sorry Steve!
I think I overdid the salt a bit, and the kids thought I was trying to poison them, but the grownups enjoyed them. "A bit of an acquired taste" were my mums words. I used ready made little tart cases, which meant they were extremely quick to knock together. Apart from the fact I wanted to pipe on them, piping isn't my forte, but it's fun. One day I will photograph the kitchen after I have finished cooking, it's not a pretty sight.


Ingredients
Pastry cases
Nutella
Sea Salt
Whipping cream 


Method
Spoon the nutella into the pastry cases, sprinke with a little sea salt and add whipped cream on top. 

Comments

Popular Posts