Salad with bresaola, apple, goats cheese and roasted marcona almonds

I can't remember where I originally got the recipe from for this lovely salad. I have added to it and varied it each time I have made it. The goats cheese was a new addition today, as I had some in the fridge to use up. Crisp sweet apples work well, and any nuts would be fine. Although I have to say that the marcona almonds are really lovely. I find Aldi great for continental meats, the bresaola came from there. They also seems to be extending their stock and I really rate their goats cheese, halloumi cheese, mozzarella and parmesan. I love that fact that you can be in and out of the shop in half an hour instead of getting lost in aisle after aisle at the larger supermarkets. My mum will be proud of me promoting Aldi, she has always been a big fan of it.





For the salad mix together some green leaves, today I used spinach and rocket. Chop up some apple and some goats cheese (optional). Add a handful of almonds and a few slices of bresaola. Slice some shavings of parmesan on top of the salad. Drizzle with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.



Comments

Popular Posts