Spaghetti with a creamy and lemony sauce


This dish is light in flavour, tastes summery, and extremely high in calories I should think, but very delicious. I didn't plan it but had the ingredients in, pasta, lemon, eggs and parmesan. I didn't follow a recipe, it is based on a Nigella Lawson recipe, so it's bound to be calorific. Although it doesn't look like the most exciting meal there were clean plates all around. 

Ingredients
Serves 4
dried spaghetti 
3 egg yolks
salt and pepper
single cream (however much you fancy)
a good handful of freshly grated parmesan
juice and zest of 1 large lemon

Method
Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions. Mix together the eggs yolks, parmesan, lemon juice, zest and cream and season well. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add the sauce coating all the strands of spaghetti in the sauce. Keep on the hob, so the egg will cook slightly. Serve with grated parmesan and some black pepper. 






Comments

  1. Bonjour! C'est délicieux! I would like to make this food but I think it cannot work with missing the cream and the cheese? Excuse my bad english, but I know try to right in english and not french so your english people can read my words! I hope they understand good?! Keep righting this blog please. Au revoir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts