Ginger, Lime and Coriander Chicken

Before I go any further let me just say this is a food recommendation not a recipe. It's a ready meal from Marks and Spencer's which I think is really delicious and I'm not sure I could even make it for the price. Usually I find they are on special offer, 3 packs for £10. Great to have in the freezer for a standby meal. They are raw chicken breasts with just the right mix of lime juice, coriander and ginger and you can just bung them in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with noodles. Good for those nights when time is tight or you just don't want to cook. One pack would serve 2 people.



Comments

  1. This is an awesome article a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this useful data. I will visit your web journal consistently for some most recent post.
    khussa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts