Salmon with a parmesan, breadcrumb and lemon crust


I know I said I was giving up my blog quite a while ago, but the other day I looked at the statistics for views for the first time in ages, it really surprised me that people still looked at it. So I thought perhaps I’ll pop back on now and again when I try something new and feel it’s worth recording the recipe on here . It will be a nice reminder for me of good recipes I have tried. Often I’ll make something new then forget what it was and probably never make it again as I won’t remember what it was I cooked . 

I thought I’d start again with a recipe which will already be on the blog but it’s an absolute favourite of mine and one of the easiest meals to make . 

It can be made with individual pieces of salmon or a huge chunk of salmon. Simply whizz up some breadcrumbs , add a handful of Parmesan, some seasoning , some grated rind of a lemon and the juice of a lemon. Mix it together then press the mix on top of your salmon. Bake it in the oven for about 15 to 20 mins until the salmon is cooked and the top is nicely golden. 

I don’t think I have ever made this for anyone without them asking for the recipe.  

I served mine with tiny roast potatoes, drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with oregano and lemon juice and placed some cloves of garlic in there too. Samphire made a delicious accompaniment to the meal. 

Considering I didn’t think I was very hungry I devoured the meal in minutes . 


Comments

Popular Posts