Chicken Puttanesca



I don’t feel like I have achieved much at all in this lockdown period . The only thing I have managed to do is cook a lovely meal each evening. It’s always something to look forward to after the rather strange days we are all enduring. I would love it if someone else in the family would take over the cooking at times but that doesn’t seem to be happening any time soon. So it gets tedious at times and I want something really quick and easy to make. Meals which take time and trash the kitchen are not the way forward at the moment.  This meal ticked all the boxes, speedy, no fuss and tasted wonderful, but more importantly was popular with everyone, which is quite a rare thing. It is a recipe I found on the Instagram feed of the chef John Gregory Smith, who has a number of short videos with delicious meal ideas. I served this with buttered orzo and a green salad. 

Find the Instagram link below, 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_y99MCH-md/?igshid=116r5fqr50ocn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts