Veggie lasagne


So tonight I'm practicing what I preach, I made this vegetarian lasagne from a very sparse fridge. I started cooking without quite knowing what I was going to end up with. I honestly used lasagne sheets with a sell by date of Feb 2018 and they were perfectly ok. So I fried an onion and garlic, added a red pepper, 2 courgettes, some spinach and a tin of tomatoes. I made a cheese sauce, I found the lasagne sheets in the back of the cupboard. I started with the veggie tomato sauce, crumbled on some feta, topped with the lasagne sheets then the cheese sauce then repeated. Bake in the oven at about 200C, until golden and bubbling. It was one of the nicest meals I have had in such a long time. When James started picking out bits of courgette I gave him a look that only a mother can , now is not the time to be fussy.

Comments

  1. I made a stir fry last night, and my Jamie picked out all the courgette too! This looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny, its not even as if they have much flavour. Thanks for taking a look.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts