Banana and chocolate chip muffins





I was in the midst of a baking frenzy for a family party on Friday, so I thought I might as well use up my over ripe bananas and make these banana muffins while I was in the baking mood. They were delicious straight from the oven, the only way to eat them I think. I found the recipe on a website called Baking Mad. I did only eat one, honest. 

Ingredients
Makes 12
100g butter, softened
2 eggs, medium
175g golden caster sugar 
225g self-raising white flour 
1tsp baking powder
3 tbsp milk 
2 banana(s) very ripe, mashed
100g dark chocolate chips

Method
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Spoon the mixture evenly into the paper cases and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and the muffins are golden brown in colour.
Remove from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.








Comments

Popular Posts