Puff pastry tart with tomatoes, parma ham, asparagus and mozzarella


Sometimes the most simple of meals can be the most delicious. This was certainly one of those meals. I bought a pack of ready rolled puff pastry to which I just scored a line one inch in from the edge. I spread some tomato puree on the base and then sliced some tomatoes and spread them out evenly. I used parma ham, but any ham or pepperoni would be fine. I steamed some asparagus until just tender and placed this on top of the ham. Then I sliced some mozzarella and added this. I cooked the tart in a hot oven about 200ÂșC, for about 20 minutes, until the pastry was puffed up and golden and the cheese was bubbling. Serve straight away with a nice green salad.

Comments

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Pitted dates supplier in Italy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts