Cajun Salmon with Crushed New Potatoes


This is a simple salmon meal if ever there was one. A few weeks ago I made Cajun Chicken from the Hairy Dieters Cook Book, which involved making up a cajun spice mix. I didn't want much fuss last night so I brushed some oil on some salmon fillets and sprinkled some of the left over spice mix on the salmon. I cooked the fillets according to the instructions on the packet (about 15 minutes). I mixed together some olive oil, lemon juice and dijon mustard and added this to some lightly crushed new potatoes. Served with some tenderstem brocoli, which is my favourite vegetable at the moment it made a simple and quick evening meal. 

Comments

  1. Bonjour! I like also to eat some saumon. I cooked also saumon tonight, some potatos and some brocolli. Malheureusement, it was not good! Mais, c'est amusant, we cook the same food! Au revoir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts