It’s a wrap

It’s just dawned on me that I may have reached the end of the line with my food blog after nine years . I haven’t added anything to it since April. I still love food and cook a lot but I haven’t been experimenting as much recently I guess as life has been  busy with other things. 





This was the last meal I followed a recipe for recently , Spanakopita pie. A little fiddly but quite delicious. 

The recipe is from a book called Taverna by Georgina Hayden , I don’t have the book but found the recipe on the Happy Foodie website 

So I have 681 recipes on here . I’ll continue  to use this blog as a reference for all the wonderful food I have cooked and prepared over the years and I hope you do to. Thank you to everyone who has looked and commented on my blog over the years . 



Comments

  1. Ooh Sally, the end of an era. Thank you for all of your enthusiasm and inspiration. You're my role model in life. Love you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Karen. That’s lovely of
    You. I love you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know what I’m a role model
    For but I’ll take the lovely compliment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Best wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts