Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap


Here’s my take on McDonalds chilli chicken wrap, which my kids seem to be big fans of. And I must admit if I were to have anything from McDonalds it would be one of these.

I have hardly been on my blog recently but I’m thinking in a couple of weeks when both my children have flown the nest, one back to university and one just about to go, I will start posting more new recipes. I’d like to think I will eat more vegetarian food, and it will be a change just to think about food for two of us for a while. Strange and definitely quieter but probably easier meal times to come. 

Anyway this doesn’t need a recipe. It’s just chicken breast, chopped into strips , dipped in egg and then dipped into pre-made breadcrumbs. I added a little paprika to the breadcrumbs. Bake the chicken in a medium oven until crispy and the chicken is cooked. Chop a cucumber into strips and quarter some tomatoes. Lay out a wrap and add some little gem lettuce, chicken, cucumber and tomatoes and a good dollop of sweet chilli sauce. Fold up the wrap and enjoy. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts