Christmas Table Decoration



I think this looks beautiful as a centre piece for the Christmas table. A collection of red fruits and dates would be enough, but I mixed mine with some golden glass fruits which were a bargain find in a second hand shop recently and a painted gold orange. A little greenery looks good too. Maybe a candle in the middle for the evening? The bonus being you can snack on it every time you pass.

Happy Christmas to everyone who has followed my blog this year. I haven't been as frequent with my posts. There are times when I wonder why I'm doing it, but even for my own reminder of recipes I find it useful. I hope there are others out there who do too. So for the moment I'll keep going, so keep reading. 

Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year. x





Comments

Popular Posts