Chocolate Salami


Once I saw the picture of this I just had to give it a go. I'm taking it along to a family gathering this evening. I thought it would be perfect to cut into slices and hand around. I missed out the nuts and added stem ginger instead to make it more child friendly. You need time and patience to make it, the stringing had me confused, but then it doesn't take much. The recipe comes from 'Nigellisima', which I'm hopefully getting for Christmas. The following link is for the recipe. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2235923/Nigellas-Italian-Christmas-Chocolate-salame.html



Happy Christmas to everyone who has followed my Blog since I started in January. If I have managed to inspire just a few people in the cooking department that will make me very happy xx 





Comments

Popular Posts